VP Client Service
Galileo is a team-based medical practice working to improve the quality and affordability of health care for all. Operating across 50 states, Galileo offers high-touch, data-driven, multi-specialty, longitudinal care to diverse and complex patients—on the phone, in the home, and everywhere in between. Regional and national health plans, employers, and Fortune 500 organizations trust Galileo as the leading solution to improve population health. Founded by Dr. Tom X. Lee, the healthcare pioneer behind One Medical and Epocrates, Galileo is a team of leading innovators from healthcare, technology, and human-centered design. Our mission is to apply that talent and scientific thinking to transform society by solving our largest, toughest healthcare problems, while at the same time bringing patient and provider closer.
About the Role
The VP Client Service will lead the overall health and performance of our enterprise partnerships. You’ll build and lead a department responsible for proactively and strategically serving our employer and health plan partners and ensure we achieve our shared objectives. This is a consultative, strategic, and critical listener who can build strong relationships with health plan partners and use those relationships to deeply understand client needs by connecting dots across stakeholders within each client org. They then leverage those insights to connect the dots internally at Galileo, navigating our org and tapping the right experts to craft solutions for our clients.
Here’s what you’ll do
- Scale and lead our Client Service team to develop long-term consultative relationships with health plans and employers, ensuring we achieve partner KPIs while delivering best-in-market service.
- Directly own our most strategic client relationships across all lines of business.
- Ensure a consistent and systematic approach to working with clients that allows us to strategically understand and solve client needs, set and align targets between internal and external stakeholders, and expand client relationships.
We would love to hear from you if you have the following or equivalent experience
- At least 15 years of experience strategically partnering with and advising senior operating executives at health plans or senior benefits leaders at employers.
- Demonstrated success building and growing long-term relationships with sophisticated partner types (e.g., health plan product, actuarial, and network leaders; and/or benefits leaders at employers, PEOs, or TPAs).
- A proven track record leading and developing exceptional client service teams that serve employers and/or health plans.
Compensation Range 180-250k + equity based upon prior experience, performance, and market dynamics
- Medical / Dental / Vision insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Savings Account + match
- Company paid STD/LTD, AD&D, and Life insurance
- Paid Family Leave
- 401K + match
- Paid Time Off
HOW WE HIRE
Galileo Health is an equal-opportunity employer and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds.
We have recently become aware of the fraudulent use of our name on job postings and via recruiting emails that are illegitimate and not in any way associated with us. We will never ask you to provide sensitive personal information as part of the recruiting process, such as your social security number; send you any unsolicited job offers or employment contracts; require any fees, payments or access to any financial accounts; and/or conduct text-only interviews. If you suspect you are being scammed or have been scammed online, you may report the crime to the Federal Bureau of Investigation and obtain more information regarding online scams at the Federal Trade Commission.