Nurse Practitioner (contract)
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Everly Health's mission is to transform lives with modern, diagnostics-driven care, and we believe that the future of healthcare is meeting people where they are. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Everly Health is the parent company to Everlywell, Everly Health Solutions, Natalist, and Everly Diagnostics. We've set a new standard of people-focused, diagnostic-driven care that puts patients at the center of their own health journey.
Our infrastructure guides the full testing experience with the support of a national clinician network that's composed of hundreds of physicians, nurses, genetic counselors, PharmDs, and member care specialists. Our solutions make world-class virtual care more attainable with rigorous clinical protocols and best-in-class science to tackle some of the healthcare industry's biggest problems.
PWN Remote Care Services, P.A. (PWN) is a telehealth practice facilitating access to providing high-quality, diagnostic-driven patient care. PWN is part of the provider network affiliated with Everly Health, a leading remote-based healthcare company.
At PWN our mission is to enable access to diagnostic testing, treatment, and professional guidance that empowers individuals to improve their health. Our suite of services enables a broad spectrum of health industry clients to provide seamless access to diagnostic testing and related care interventions. We are a 50-state physician and genetic counselor network, registered nurse network, care coordination and patient support team, and a strong technology infrastructure. We are looking for board-certified Nurse Practitioners who are passionate about expanding access to health care by providing various telehealth consultations to our patients. These visits involve providing education to patients and direction on next steps in care.We are passionate about health and wellness and are looking for like-minded people to support our team.
- The NP will use their expertise and clinical judgment to provide telehealth sessions to patients via phone and/or video for prescriptive and/or informational sessions.
- The NP will adhere to the required state telemedicine regulatory guidelines.
- The NP will use their expertise and clinical judgment to conduct comprehensive health assessments on patients as they deem appropriate.
- The NP will use their expertise and clinical judgment to develop and implement treatment plans as they deem appropriate
- The NP will use their expertise and clinical judgment to educate patients and their families on health promotion, disease prevention, and self-care techniques.
- Valid Nurse Practitioner license in at least 15 states.
- Master's degree in Nursing or related field.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner, 1+ years of Telehealth experience is not required but preferred.
- Proficiency in conducting physical examinations and interpreting diagnostic tests.
- Strong knowledge of anatomy, physiology, and pathophysiology.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
*Please note this is a contract position