Senior Engagement Manager
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, November 15, 2023
Everly Health's mission is to transform lives with modern, diagnostics-driven care, and we believe that the future of healthcare is meeting people where they are. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Everly Health is the parent company to Everlywell, Everly Health Solutions, Natalist, and Everly Diagnostics. We've set a new standard of people-focused, diagnostic-driven care that puts patients at the center of their own health journey.
Our infrastructure guides the full testing experience with the support of a national clinician network that's composed of hundreds of physicians, nurses, genetic counselors, PharmDs, and member care specialists. Our solutions make world-class virtual care more attainable with rigorous clinical protocols and best-in-class science to tackle some of the healthcare industry's biggest problems.
We are hiring a Senior Engagement Manager to develop new product marketing strategies for EHS members to drive engagement and increase overall return rate of kits distributed. The Senior Engagement Manager confirms the accuracy of all communications to members, ensuring that all communications to members are in accordance with the design specifications of the client, and optimizing the marketing mix, cadence, and omni-channel approach to maximize engagement. You will work within a matrixed organization and across multiple vendors to confirm that all quality standards are met prior to any implementation launch date.
- Drive higher engagement (percent of kits returned and resulted) by evaluating results for historical deployments and fine-tuning language, imagery, channels and cadence
- Design and deploy member communications templates and cadences for each new product
- Ensure the accuracy and quality of communications within a timely manner, including: logos, layouts, URLs, grammar, and spelling are correct prior to any implementation launch date
- Become an expert on our product offerings, capabilities, and applications relevant to member communications. Provides subject matter expertise and consultation on EHS products and services.
- Work with vendors, Project Management, Sales, and Account Management to ensure client success
- Leads cross-functional collaboration on new product offerings for Everly Health Solutions, including: copywriting, graphic design, campaign design, compliance review, publishing, and engagement metric analysis.
- Other duties as assigned relating to vendor management, communications reports, and creating new collateral
Who you are / Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Journalism, English, or a related field; or equivalent professional experience
- Ten years experience in product marketing, print, and digital communications editing, proofreading, or copywriting
- Professional experience in engagement analyses and new product marketing
- Professional experience in user experience design with respect to member communications
- Healthcare or Health Plan experience preferred
- Native Spanish language proficiency preferred
Skills & Abilities Required:
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written)
- Proficient in assessing brand elements and product attributes
- Expertise in aligning modalities, cadences, design colors, typefaces, images and logos to express the product’s messaging and maximize the reach and engagement of the target audience
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Works well under pressure and meets all deadlines
- Excellent time management skills, including prioritization and organization
- Familiarity with AP and other style guides
- Proficiency in Google applications and MS Word
- Experience with software commonly used in word processing/proof rendering
You'll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy for salaried team members
· Front Loaded PTO for hourly team members
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS - INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everly Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.