Supply Chain Analyst
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 4, 2023
Everly Health's mission is to transform lives with modern, diagnostics-driven care, and we believe that the future of healthcare is meeting people where they are. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Everly Health is the parent company to Everlywell, Everly Health Solutions, Natalist, and Everly Diagnostics. We've set a new standard of people-focused, diagnostic-driven care that puts patients at the center of their own health journey.
Our infrastructure guides the full testing experience with the support of a national clinician network that's composed of hundreds of physicians, nurses, genetic counselors, PharmDs, and member care specialists. Our solutions make world-class virtual care more attainable with rigorous clinical protocols and best-in-class science to tackle some of the healthcare industry's biggest problems.
We are hiring a Supply Chain Analyst on the Supply Chain team at Everly Health! This candidate will be responsible for collecting, organizing, analyzing, and disseminating significant amounts of detailed information within all Everly Health operations. A blend of entrepreneurial spirit, exceptional attention to detail, and ability to influence will be hallmarks of the successful candidate.
What You'll Do:
- Facilitate KPI reporting within Supply Chain and recommend actions to address performance challenges (e.g. service level agreement, inventory, quality and fulfillment metrics etc.)
- Lead and develop strategic business initiatives by identifying efficiency opportunities, providing analytical expertise, and supporting data-driven decisions throughout the Supply Chain
- Develop and create dashboards monitoring KPIs, supplier scorecards on regular basis
- Maintain various industry benchmarking metrics to analyze the health of the Supply Chain and leverage information to implement best practices including new Supply Chain solutions, market financial and performance rates
- Facilitate the transformation of manual reporting tools into a holistic business intelligence environment automating manual work and improving efficiency
- Proactively pursue opportunities to enhance the user-friendliness of Supply Chain solutions, the quality, quantity, and relevancy of content
- Work closely with the Supply Chain teams in areas including capacity planning, inventory management, customer experience and backlog management, continuously optimizing for customer experience and fulfillment efficiency
- Other duties as required
Who You Are:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in Supply Chain Operations
- Minimum of 3 years in a data analyst function
- Bachelor’s degree in business management, Logistics or related field preferred
- Advanced proficient skills in Microsoft Excel required
- Tableau and Salesforce experience required
- Experience on SQL Server desirable
- Comprehensive understanding of supply chain metrics with a focus on quality and logistics; including inventory management, forecasting, demand planning, utilization management, and formulary development
- Prior experience in a fast-paced startup environment a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required. Ability to identify issues and develop and implement solutions to draw meaningful conclusions from them
- Proven ability to organize, analyze and present data and relate findings to business solutions
Everly Health operates in a hybrid work environment. This role will require the employee to work in-office at least 2 days per week at our downtown Austin office.
You'll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy for salaried team members
· Front Loaded PTO for hourly team members
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS - INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everly Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.