Senior Manager, Solutions Engineering and Quality
Posted on Friday, September 15, 2023
Everly Health's mission is to transform lives with modern, diagnostics-driven care, and we believe that the future of healthcare is meeting people where they are. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Everly Health is the parent company to Everlywell, Everly Health Solutions, Natalist, and Everly Diagnostics. We've set a new standard of people-focused, diagnostic-driven care that puts patients at the center of their own health journey.
Our infrastructure guides the full testing experience with the support of a national clinician network that's composed of hundreds of physicians, nurses, genetic counselors, PharmDs, and member care specialists. Our solutions make world-class virtual care more attainable with rigorous clinical protocols and best-in-class science to tackle some of the healthcare industry's biggest problems.
We are hiring a Sr Manager, Solutions Engineering and Quality to lead our Technical Support, Solutions Engineering, and Solutions Quality teams. You and your teams will help bridge the gap between Product/Engineering and the Customer by being engaged through the entire sales and implementation process. You and your team will help design solutions for enterprise clients leveraging the existing capabilities of the platform (and future capabilities), implement those solutions, and then ensure the ongoing quality of them. Reporting directly to a Senior Director of Engineering, you will serve as a mentor and coach for engineers on your team, in addition to being a strategic partner to Product, Engineering, Account Management, and Sales throughout the entire client lifecycle.
We are in high growth mode and need someone who is willing to come in and help shape the future of our solutions engineering efforts as an organization. If you are passionate about building quality products and looking for an opportunity to learn, build, optimize, and grow, Everlywell is the place for you.
What You'll Do:
- Lead the Solutions Engineering and Quality team which is comprised of 3 sub-teams
- Technical Support
- Solutions Engineering
- Work with Sales, Clients, and Account Management to create offerings that leverage the platform’s existing capabilities
- Configure and implement solutions
- Share consistent feedback to Product for future innovations that will enable the Solutions Engineering and Sales team to close more business
- Solutions Quality
- Dedicated team to ensure the quality and verification of the solutions we configure and sell to clients an on-going basis
- Manage, grow, and mentor your team
- Become an expert on our product offering, capabilities, applications, and provide technical leadership to your team
- Work with other leaders in Product, Engineering, Sales, and Account Management to ensure client success in all phases of the customer lifecycle
- Promote an Engineering culture of teamwork, success, fun, and opportunity
Who You Are:
- 6+ years experience in product implementation, technical support, and/or quality roles
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Healthcare or Health Plan experience preferred
- Expertise in program implementation for enterprise business applications
- Able to start the team from scratch and shape the solutions engineering team and processes through your experience and strategy
- Passion for mentoring and growing Engineers
- Passion for healthcare
- Passion for Quality
You'll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy for salaried team members
· Front Loaded PTO for hourly team members
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS - INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everly Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.