Accounting & Finance
Austin, TX, USA
Posted on Thursday, May 11, 2023
Everly Health's mission is to transform lives with modern, diagnostics-driven care, and we believe that the future of healthcare is meeting people where they are. Headquartered in Austin, Texas, Everly Health is the parent company to Everlywell, Everly Health Solutions, Natalist, and Everly Diagnostics. We've set a new standard of people-focused, diagnostic-driven care that puts patients at the center of their own health journey.
Our infrastructure guides the full testing experience with the support of a national clinician network that's composed of hundreds of physicians, nurses, genetic counselors, PharmDs, and member care specialists. Our solutions make world-class virtual care more attainable with rigorous clinical protocols and best-in-class science to tackle some of the healthcare industry's biggest problems.
Everly Health is seeking a world-class GL Accountant to join our Finance Team. The ideal candidate is an ambitious self-starter who is excited to learn and grow within a fast-paced organization. This role will be responsible for supporting and running the monthly close process and be a key player in supporting the Company’s finance and accounting function. The ideal candidate will have a strong working knowledge of US GAAP, internal controls, and ability to multitask. This position offers a tremendous opportunity to gain experience with a growing company and have exposure across departments at Everly Health.
What You'll Do:
- Assist in the preparation of monthly accounting entries and reconciliations
- Responsible for month, quarter and year-end close related activities including trend analysis, preparation of flux analysis, ad hoc analyses and various month-end reports and reconciliations
- Assist with internal controls implementation and compliance
- Analyze financial statements for discrepancies, coding errors and other issues that should be researched and resolved or elevated to team leadership
- Assist in the preparation of financial information for external audits and correspond directly with external auditors to provide requested schedules and support
- Proactive in identifying process inefficiencies and offer suggestions for improvements
- Manage the monthly financial close process, including ensuring all revenue earned and costs incurred are properly recorded, reviewing journal entries, account balance reconciliations and report preparation
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end close. Prepare financials in accordance with U.S. GAAP
- Continued focus on improving system efficiencies and business practices
- Actively review and advise on financial/accounting processes
- Prepare detailed journal entries and account analysis
- Responds to ad-hoc inquiries from the controller and other executives regarding financial results
Who You Are:
- 2+ years of accounting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- CPA or working towards CPA
- Big 4 public accounting experience a plus
- Proficiency with enterprise accounting software (NetSuite, Oracle, SAP)
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, growth oriented environment
- Able to learn and adapt quickly to new process flows and software technologies
The base salary range for this role is $80,000 - $90,000 / year. The actual salary offered will be based on the selected candidate's qualifications, market data/ranges, and internal equity. This position is also eligible for a yearly bonus.
You'll Love Working Here:
· Venture backed by top-tier firms
· The opportunity ahead knows no bounds
· Open vacation policy for salaried team members
· Front Loaded PTO for hourly team members
· Employee discounts
· Paid parental leave
· Health benefits
NO EXTERNAL RECRUITERS - INDIVIDUAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Everly Health is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
HIPAA Disclaimer: This role will be in an environment that has access to protected health information (PHI) and all security standards to protect PHI must be followed.
See more open positions at Everly Health
Something looks off?