Senior Development Associate, Analytical Development - 2435
At Editas, we’re driven by a collective purpose, to bring transformative and life changing therapies to people living with serious diseases with the greatest unmet needs. This fuels our drive to excel in scientific innovation, allowing us to harness the power and potential of CRISPR/Cas9 and CRISPR/Cpf1 (Cas12a) gene editing.
We believe our people are at the core of everything we do, and we’re committed to cultivating a culture where every individual feels valued and included. To do this, we strive to integrate belonging, inclusivity, diversity, and equity into every aspect of our organization.
Together, we are leading the way towards a healthier and more equitable future.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Develop, execute, and transfer cell-based assays to support gene-modified cell therapy programs
- Work collaboratively cross-functionally with internal project teams as well as external CROs and CDMOs
- Analyze and present data within the organization
- Share responsibility in maintaining lab equipment and reagent inventory
- Maintain an electronic lab notebook and contribute to supporting documentation