Senior Manager, External Manufacturing - 2432
At Editas, we’re driven by a collective purpose, to bring transformative and life changing therapies to people living with serious diseases with the greatest unmet needs. This fuels our drive to excel in scientific innovation, allowing us to harness the power and potential of CRISPR/Cas9 and CRISPR/Cpf1 (Cas12a) gene editing.
We believe our people are at the core of everything we do, and we’re committed to cultivating a culture where every individual feels valued and included. To do this, we strive to integrate belonging, inclusivity, diversity, and equity into every aspect of our organization.
Together, we are leading the way towards a healthier and more equitable future.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Serve as externally-facing point of contact for select vendors and contract manufacturing organizations
- Responsible for leading cross functional teams to drive facility start up activities for cell therapy manufacturing
- Identify vendor ecosystems, develop and submit RFPs, perform site visits, and select vendors in accordance with program timeline and budget
- Manage the review and implementation of contractual quality and legal agreements
- Develop, socialize, and manage project plans, budgets, and timelines
- Review and implement manufacturing and QC documents, and oversee tech transfer activities
- Provide support for gene editing component manufacturing as needed