Senior Manager Program Management - 2387
What if you could repair broken genes? That is the question we ask ourselves at Editas Medicine. We’re focused on translating the power and potential of the CRISPR/Cas9 and CRISPR/Cpf1 (also known as Cas12a) genome editing systems into a robust pipeline of medicines for people living with serious diseases around the world. Our goal is to discover, develop, manufacture, and commercialize transformative, durable, precision genomic medicines for many diseases. We’re looking for talented, dedicated, passionate people to join our team and help us pioneer this field and do big, bold things that have never been achieved before. Are you full of hope, possibilities, and a belief that, working together, we can truly revolutionize the development of medicines to help patients around the world? If the answer is yes, then Editas Medicine is the place for you.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
- Serve as Program manager for two key teams engaged in development and advanced research supporting Editas long range goals.
- Provide critical support to a cross functional program team encompassing regulatory, clinical operations, pharmacology, biomarkers, CMC, medical, legal, and business development.
- Work with the cross-functional program team to develop program strategy, goals, decision points and risks/mitigation planning, scenarios and trade-offs.
- Work with team leaders to foster a team culture of ownership, continuous evaluation and improvement; ensure recognition of team achievements.
- Ensure clarity of mission and accountability for critical program objectives.
- Proactive identification and communication of issues to to ensure appropriate visibility and monitoring
- Contribute expertise to the continuing development of the program management function to help further the needs of the business.
- Responsible for meeting preparation and follow up, meeting minutes and agendas, organization of documents, and track decisions; Create and maintain program project timelines using tools such as SmartSheet, dashboards, and program roadmaps. Assist in pulling together governance committee meeting presentations, as needed.
Knowledge, Skills & Capabilities:
- A highly motivated, goal and results-oriented Program Manager with 4-7 years of experience in a biotechnology setting with at least 3-4 years’ experience in program management and facilitating cross-functional teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- A solid understanding of the drug development process and working knowledge of the essential activities for all key functional areas with establishing and executing on a timeline and budgetary understanding.
- Early clinical Trial experience required, late-stage clinical trial experience desired.
- Ability to help drive decision-making and ability to create a strong collaborative dynamic.
- Ability to work with scientific team members at all levels.
- Experience with gene or cell therapy development programs is a plus.
Editas provides a comprehensive array of benefits to all employees, including a Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Medical Plan, a company-funded Health Savings Account, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, Dependent Care Account, Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Assistance Plan, Wellness Programs, and a flexible Paid Time Off policy.