Executive Administrative Assistant - 2375
What if you could repair broken genes? That is the question we ask ourselves at Editas Medicine. We’re focused on translating the power and potential of the CRISPR/Cas9 and CRISPR/Cpf1 (also known as Cas12a) genome editing systems into a robust pipeline of medicines for people living with serious diseases around the world. Our goal is to discover, develop, manufacture, and commercialize transformative, durable, precision genomic medicines for many diseases. We’re looking for talented, dedicated, passionate people to join our team and help us pioneer this field and do big, bold things that have never been achieved before. Are you full of hope, possibilities, and a belief that, working together, we can truly revolutionize the development of medicines to help patients around the world? If the answer is yes, then Editas Medicine is the place for you
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities Include:
- Provides executive administrative support, to one or multiple executive-level leaders, including the General Counsel and the Chief Financial Officer.
- Demonstrates a high level of proficiency in managing calendars and scheduling meetings; sets agenda, consolidates meeting slides/documents, send out pre-reads, and follows through on necessary action items
- Assists as required, in the preparation of documents and logistics
- Proactively engages with executives to manage the time allocation against priorities and to help balance scheduled items with the need for open calendar flexibility and availability for informal and/or unplanned interactions
- Maintains working knowledge of relevant company policies and procedures, and provides information in this regard as required
- Responsible for expense report preparation and submission of expense reports; may including complex international travel related transactions
- Coordinates business travel arrangements. Proactively troubleshoots and addresses travel conflicts. Additionally, generates detailed itineraries, including arranging for the use of visitor offices as may be required
- Manages purchase order requisitions and approvals.
- Provides coordination and logistics support for meetings and events
- Proactively identifies ways to enable greater productivity and efficiency in role
Knowledge, Skills & Capabilities:
- Exposure to SEC, and board legal reporting.
- Demonstrates high proficiency level with systems such as Microsoft office suite tools (MS Outlook, MS Word, Power Point, Excel), expense tracking and management tools
- Demonstrates ability to thoughtfully and timely, plan events/meetings, manage schedules and coordinate travel
- Demonstrates professionalism, sound judgement and discretion with sensitive, confidential and proprietary information
- Produces work with a high level of accuracy and completeness
- Is results/action oriented and has the ability to adapt to changing priorities as needed.
- Follows through on commitments and completes work on time
- Demonstrated experience with calendar management, meeting scheduling and coordination, planning events, expense reports, and data reports
- Experience in planning and coordinating complex international travel
- Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Demonstrated experience interacting effectively with senior levels of leadership
- Demonstrated experience handling multiple tasks concurrently and making quick decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Track record of working collaboratively, professionally and respectfully with stakeholders, utilizing strong interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Candidate must have good judgment and take initiative to complete tasks in a self-directed manner
Education & Relevant Work Experience:
- 8+years of related progressive experience supporting executive leadership in rapidly growing organizations
- Prior experience in biotech/biopharma industry preferred
- Associates/Bachelor’s degree preferred
Editas provides a comprehensive array of benefits to all employees, including a Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO Medical Plan, a company-funded Health Savings Account, Dental and Vision Insurance, Life and Disability Insurance, Dependent Care Account, Tuition Reimbursement, 401(k) plan with company match, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Employee Assistance Plan, Wellness Programs, and a flexible Paid Time Off policy.
Something looks off?