Intern, Clinical Operations
Neurodegenerative diseases are one of the largest medical challenges of our time. Denali Therapeutics is a biotechnology company dedicated to developing breakthrough therapies for neurodegenerative diseases through our deep commitment to degeneration biology and principles of translational medicine. Denali is founded on the collaboration of leading scientists, industry experts, and investors who share the vision that scientific discovery energetically applied to translational medicine is the key to delivering effective therapies to patients.
Denali is seeking a motivated candidate for an internship position in the Clinical Operations team to support the management and oversight of its Trial Master Files in accordance with Good Clinical Practice standards.
- Assist with filing and reconciliation of clinical trial documentation
- Track, maintain, and perform quality check of study documents
- Support clinical study teams with ongoing oversight of the Trial Master File (TMF) by ensuring documents meet GxP standards
- Communicate with cross-functional study team members and external partners to ensure appropriate management of the TMF
- Identify gaps and escalate quality issues to the clinical operations study lead
- Participate in the development of TMF tools and processes, including SOPs, work instructions, templates and other applicable reference materials
- Candidates pursuing a BS degree in a scientific discipline
- Self- and results-driven, organized, resourceful, adaptable and collaborative
- Bold and creative thinker with a curious nature, eager to learn about the complexities of the business of healthcare and biotech
- Evident communication and analytical skills
- High degree of proficiency with the MS Office Suite or Google equivalent
- Strong organizational skills, critical thinking and ability to juggle multiple projects
- Experience with Good Documentation Practice (GCP), records management and/or the TMF Reference Model is preferred
Denali is committed to its core company value of unity by creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, basis of disability, or any other federal, state, or local protected class.
The expected wage for this position based on the South San Francisco California office location is $20.96 per hour for BA/BS and $25.87 per hour for MS. Paid holiday time off is based on Denali's designated holidays. Interns who live more than 50 miles away from the office are eligible for an additional housing stipend.
*This compensation and benefits information is based on Denali’s good faith estimate as of the date of publication and may be modified in the future.
- Start Date: Summer 2024
- Length of Assignment: 8 - 12 weeks
- Location: South San Francisco, CA
- Job Type: Paid Internship