Clinical Scientist, Late Stage Development
Clinical Scientist, Late Stage Clinical Development
Denali Therapeutics is dedicated to developing breakthrough therapies for neurodegenerative and rare diseases through our deep commitment to degeneration biology and principles of translational medicine.
In anticipation of the Company’s growth plans, Denali Therapeutics is seeking to recruit a Clinical Scientist. The Clinical Scientist will perform clinical study tasks relating to planning, set-up, conduct, closing and reporting of safety, efficacy, pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic trial data. This is an important role for the clinical trial to deliver high quality results that inform the benefit risk profile of a novel investigational medicine.
- supports the clinical team to ensure trial deliverables are met according to timelines, quality standards and procedures
- contributes to the development and review of essential study documents
- performs delegated tasks during the medical review of complex study data
- performs ongoing monitoring of selected clinical activities, coordinates data collection and clinical data cleaning
- coordinates and supports regular contact with the study sites
- compiles of answers to scientific question from internal and external stakeholders
- performs literature search, supports dissemination of scientific information and competitive intelligence
- supports the team during the scientific interpretation of the study data
- collaborates with other functions in inter-disciplinary clinical study team
- in cooperation with clinical operations, may provide training and science input to other functions, including study site staff
- follow-up on laboratory results and safety event documentation
- other responsibilities dependent on skills and experience
- PhD in a relevant scientific field (e.g. Genetics, Neuroscience)
- A strong desire to work as a part of the team committed to bring novel medication to patients living with rare disease
- Positive, energetic and proactive mindset; the values of trust, unity, grit and growth are important to our team
- 1 to 3 years of experience in drug development and clinical trials (methodology and execution)
- Analytical thinking, data and detail oriented
- Excellence in prioritizing important tasks and managing time efficiently
- Effective organizational and communication skills
- Able to collaborate and thrive in a matrix environment and interact with stakeholders outside (e.g. investigators, site staff) and inside the company (members of different teams)
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- This position will be based out of Denali’s Zurich office.
Something looks off?