Senior Project Administrative Coordinator
Neurodegenerative diseases are one of the largest medical challenges of our time. Denali Therapeutics is a biotechnology company dedicated to developing breakthrough therapies for neurodegenerative diseases through our deep commitment to degeneration biology and principles of translational medicine. Denali is founded on the collaboration of leading scientists, industry experts, and investors who share the vision that scientific discovery energetically applied to translational medicine is the key to delivering effective therapies to patients.
We invite you to consider an opportunity with Denali to help achieve our goal of delivering meaningful therapeutics to patients.
Denali Therapeutics is seeking an experienced Senior Project Administrative Coordinator who will provide business and administrative support of a substantial and confidential nature.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously. Anticipate and track dates, events, and associated action items; follow up with appropriate parties to ensure deadlines are met.
- Confidentially coordinate activities for assigned members of Denali Senior Leadership.This includes management of a complex calendar(s) and organizing BOD, advisory and
- Coordinate travel arrangements and associated logistics with shifting priorities and deadlines. Plan and organize meetings, prepare agendas, provide research and
background information, create presentations and coordinate all logistics.
- Represent Senior Leadership to external constituencies by serving as the primary point of contact and assessing requests and questions. Make autonomous, accurate and swift
judgments, including forwarding questions and requests to other senior staff.
- Prepare Senior Leadership for internal/external meetings by researching organizations and individuals, bringing together resources to aid in preparation, and compile relevant
- Anticipate the business needs for Denali Senior Leadership and senior team by proactively formulating and evaluating solutions and/or recommendations to facilitate meeting deadlines and achieving goals.
- Compose correspondence. Develop, review, and edit presentations and documentation.
- Independently research and analyze associated issues and/or compile materials needed for presentation and/or decision-making purposes.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously. Anticipate and track initial dates, events, and associated action items; follow up with appropriate parties on behalf of supervisor to
ensure deadlines are met.
- Support event planning and execution.
- Highschool diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of administrative experience supporting C level executives
- Proven track record of supporting senior-level leadership
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain the utmost confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to perform duties with a high level of professionalism, flexibility, discretion, judgment, diplomacy, and tact
- Exemplary internal and external interpersonal and customer service skills
- Ability to multitask, adapt to changing priorities and deadlines
- Advanced computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and G-Suite
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including editing and proofreading
- Growth mindset with interest and curiosity to learn new things
- Ability to adapt to changes in a rapidly scaling organization
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and ownership of projects
- Bachelor’s degree
- Biotech industry experience
- Previous experience working for a global organization
Denali is committed to its core company value of unity by creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, basis of disability, or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Salary Range: $95,000-$114,150. Compensation for the role will depend on a number of factors, including a candidate’s qualifications, skills, competencies, and experience. Denali offers a competitive total rewards package, which includes a 401k, healthcare coverage, ESPP and a broad range of other benefits. Learn more at https://www.denalitherapeutics.com/careers
This compensation and benefits information is based on Denali’s good faith estimate as of the date of publication and may be modified in the future.
Something looks off?