Accounting & Finance, Sales & Business Development
Cambridge, MA, USA
Posted on Friday, May 26, 2023
Cullinan Oncology is dedicated to creating new standards of care for patients with cancer.
We innovate without borders to find the most promising clinic-ready cancer therapies, whether from our own discovery efforts or through exceptional engagement with our academic and industry partners.
Anchored in a deep understanding of immuno-oncology and translational cancer medicine, we leverage our scientific excellence in small molecules and biologics to create differentiated ideas, identify unique targets, and select the optimal modality to develop transformative therapeutics across cancer indications.
Powered by our novel research model, we push conventional boundaries from candidate selection to cancer therapeutic, applying rigorous early experimentation to fast-track only the most promising assets to the clinic and ultimately commercialization.
As a result, our diversified pipeline is strategically built with assets that activate the immune system or inhibit key oncogenic drivers across a wide range of modalities, each with the potential to be the best or first in their class.
Our people possess deep scientific expertise, seek innovation openly, and exercise creativity and urgency to deliver on our promise to bring new therapeutic solutions to patients with cancer.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly journal entries, including quarterly general and administrative expense accrual, resource allocation and intercompany eliminations
- Reconcile balance sheet accounts on a monthly basis to ensure completeness and accuracy of account balances
- Review employee expense reports and administer reimbursement process within Concur
- Prepare semi-monthly and ad hoc payrolls, including journal entries
- Enter new hires in ADP Workforce Now as needed
- Reconcile payroll invoices and tax adjustments on a regular basis
- Review vendor payment proposals
- Administer the Company’s equity compensation plan via Equity Edge, including creating new grants, processing award releases and option exercises
- Ensure that state/local reporting requirements are complied with in all operating jurisdictions, including new state tax registrations as needed
- Execute the Company's internal financial and operational controls and policies
- Maintain process documentation for all areas of responsibility
- Support finance team with work related to external audit, process improvements, and other ad hoc projects as needed
· Approach existing procedures with continual improvement mindset
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting/Finance
- 4+ years in a combination of public accounting and/or industry financial accounting experience
- Knowledge of US GAAP
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage well through ambiguity and complexity
- Ability to work in a cross-functional team environment across multiple levels of management
- Ability to work with external auditors, consultants and other service providers
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Publicly traded life sciences company experience
- NetSuite, Equity Edge and ADP experience
Cullinan Oncology is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment for all employees and applicants without regard to a person’s race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation or any characteristic protected under applicable law.
See more open positions at Cullinan Oncology
Something looks off?