Regional Access Manager - Southeast (Remote)
Otsuka Market Access – Regional Access Manager
• This position will be responsible for representing OAPI with Regional Payers. This includes interacting with all assigned payer channels and customers to attain and maintain profitable access for OAPI brands.
• The position will report to an OAPI Senior Director, Market Access Regional Accounts.
• Must reside in geographic area of responsibility.
• Ability to articulate compelling unbranded and branded messaging within PI labeling including the Brand Value Propositions, Brand clinical information (approved reprints) and approved Health Economic Data and Models
• Further customer engagement by providing insights/expertise in relevant Therapeutic Areas and customer insights on trends, market conditions, and changes in formulary/medical policies
• Leverage and Champion core market access resources and sales planning tools
• Ensure thorough completion and submission of the Contract Request Form in a timely manner to Finance (P&C)
• Enable MML/HEOR/Marketing team interactions with Customers to include Collaborate and consult with stakeholders across the matrixed organization to develop patient-centric solutions unique MML engagements and relationship building with peers
• Support the National Account team to develop and communicate clear and effective pull-through initiatives that will drive successful contract performance through collaboration with the Customer Engagement Team in alignment with the Senior Business Director
• Collaborate and consult with functional matrix team leaders to optimize business performance and/or manage complex business risks and issues
• Engage with Otsuka Government Affairs and Advocacy to ensure execution against opportunities and threats in area of responsibility
• Develop and execute Regional Matrix Business Plans in cooperation with cross functional leaders (Customer Engagement Team, Medical Affairs, Marketing, Market Access & Patient Support).
• Develop Regional Market Access strategy that leads to broader and deeper relationships within priority accounts.
• Collaborate and consult with stakeholders across the matrixed organization to develop patient-centric solutions
• Review and correct Formulary information monthly via MMIT data
• Conduct all activities in compliance with all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations as well as company policies
Up to 50% travel
• Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred.
• Five or more years of demonstrated success in account management or B2B experience; Experience in a leadership or people management role preferred
• Exceptional track record in business to business negotiations.
• Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding quantitative and qualitative targets
• Ability to work effectively within cross-functional teams and in an environment of rapid change.
• Excellent written, organizational and verbal communication skills a must.
• Proficient in MS Office products including PowerPoint, Word, Access and Excel.
Accountability for Results - Stay focused on key strategic objectives, be accountable for high standards of performance, and take an active role in leading change.
Strategic Thinking & Problem Solving - Make decisions considering the long-term impact to customers, patients, employees, and the business.
Patient & Customer Centricity - Maintain an ongoing focus on the needs of our customers and/or key stakeholders.
Impactful Communication - Communicate with logic, clarity, and respect. Influence at all levels to achieve the best results for Otsuka.
Respectful Collaboration - Seek and value others’ perspectives and strive for diverse partnerships to enhance work toward common goals.
Empowered Development - Play an active role in professional development as a business imperative.
Annual Salary :Minimum $139,184.00 - Maximum $198,990.00, plus annual incentive: The range shown represents a typical pay range or starting salary for candidates hired to perform the work. Other elements may be used to determine actual salary such as the candidate’s job experience, specific skills, and comparison to internal incumbents currently in role. This information is provided to applicants in accordance with states and local laws.
Company benefits: comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription drug coverage, company provided Basic Life, AD&D, Short-term and Long-term Disability insurance, tuition reimbursement, a 401(k) match, PTO allotment each calendar year, paid holidays, and paid leave programs as well as other company provided benefits.
Come discover more about Otsuka and our benefit offerings; https://www.otsuka-us.com/careers-join-otsuka.
This job description is intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by the people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include every job duty and responsibility specific to the position. Otsuka reserves the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
Otsuka is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply and will be given consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, national origin, veteran status, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Statement Regarding Job Recruiting Fraud Scams
At Otsuka we take security and protection of your personal information very seriously. Please be aware individuals may approach you and falsely present themselves as our employees or representatives. They may use this false pretense to try to gain access to your personal information or acquire money from you by offering fictitious employment opportunities purportedly on our behalf.
Please understand, Otsuka will never ask for financial information of any kind or for payment of money during the job application process. We do not require any financial, credit card or bank account information and/or any payment of any kind to be considered for employment. We will also not offer you money to buy equipment, software, or for any other purpose during the job application process. If you are being asked to pay or offered money for equipment fees or some other application processing fee, even if claimed you will be reimbursed, this is not Otsuka. These claims are fraudulent and you are strongly advised to exercise caution when you receive such an offer of employment.
Otsuka will also never ask you to download a third-party application in order to communicate about a legitimate job opportunity. Scammers may also send offers or claims from a fake email address or from Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc, and not from an official Otsuka email address. Please take extra caution while examining such an email address, as the scammers may misspell an official Otsuka email address and use a slightly modified version duplicating letters.
To ensure that you are communicating about a legitimate job opportunity at Otsuka, please only deal directly with Otsuka through its official Otsuka Career website https://vhr-otsuka.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/External.
Otsuka will not be held liable or responsible for any claims, losses, damages or expenses resulting from job recruiting scams. If you suspect a position is fraudulent, please contact Otsuka’s call center at: 800-363-5670. If you believe you are the victim of fraud resulting from a job recruiting scam, please contact the FBI through the Internet Crime Complaint Center at: https://www.ic3.gov, or your local authorities.