Executive Assistant and Office Manager: - Job ID: 1307
This position will have a broad range of responsibilities at various levels including interfacing with top executive management and internal/external stakeholders. This individual will manage all administrative duties for the SVP Chief Global Commercial.
o Provide heavy calendar management and serve as the primary gatekeeper for the SVP & Global Chief Commercial Officer and US Commercial Office (and other senior leaders as assigned) schedules liaising with internal and external stakeholders – comfortable working in multiple time zones (US, Europe and Asia)
o Schedules and coordinates executive meetings, conference calls, and other special events, logistics, secure materials in advance, technical/audio requirements, catering, etc.
o Arranges domestic and international travel, which may include developing itineraries and agendas, booking transportation and hotel arrangements
o Prepares, tracks and ensures timely submission of expense reports and purchase orders
o Creates PowerPoint presentations, including graphics and tables
o Takes meeting minutes, sends deliverables to stakeholders
o Assists with interview scheduling and coordination to ensure a smooth candidate experience.
o Ensure confidentiality is maintained
o Works closely with Finance, Investor Relations and Global Communications teams around quarterly earnings cycles and investor activities
o May assist / serve as a backup for preparation and assembles board books, assist in preparation for board meetings, and other executive materials a presentation
o Serves as the office manager for the NJ office to coordinate day to day overall office administrative needs
- Maintain the office condition and arrange necessary repairs
- Manages office supply and food and beverage budgets; provides monthly overview to Head of Administration
- Oversees facility maintenance including cleaning vendors, alarm/security vendor and printing service vendors
- Responsible for EH&S protocol, staff training and safety equipment maintenance.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies as necessary
- Organizes onboarding for new employees. Coordinates first day preparations including: welcome reception, parking logistics, Ascendis welcome collateral, and office safety documents.
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors & service providers
- Coordinate with IT department on all office equipment
- Manage Concur travel portal. Tasks include configure authorizations according to company org charts, set up new staff accounts, provides portal training and support to staff, makes recommendations for portal updates; provides monthly report to Head of Administration