Commercial HR Business Partner - Job ID: 1306
Ascendis Pharma has an exciting opportunity for a Commercial HR Business Partner, US to join the team!
The Commercial HR Business Partner, based in Princeton, New Jersey will provide human resources generalist support to employees and management in the Commercial team and other HR generalist duties within US HR and other business groups. The HRBP serves as consultant to management and employees on day-to-day HR related issues. HRBP assesses and anticipates needs and seeks to develop practical and integrated solutions.
This position will specifically support and work alongside our US Commercial colleagues, will reside in the Global HR function and report to the Head of HR, US.
Our team achieves results by being driven, collaborative, and trustworthy. This role is hands-on and provides expertise in the areas of employee relations, sales recruiting, workforce planning, performance management, compensation, employee retention, coaching/development, conflict management and ad hoc projects.
Ascendis Pharma is headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark and we are publicly traded, following an initial public offering in 2015 (Nasdaq: ASND). We have employees working across the globe to improve patients’ lives. US Locations include Princeton, New Jersey and Palo Alto, CA.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develops effective relationships that promote company-wide trust and value for the HR function. Ability to build relationships with all levels within the organization. Provides coaching to managers and employees and seeks to build trust and credibility in all.
- Handles employee relations issues and works with managers and employees to successfully resolve problems and sensitive matters promptly and ethically, resolving concerns through compassion, a systematic approach, clear documentation, and follow-through.
- Operate as a credible partner to the business. Exert influence to create positive change and proactively mitigate and resolve employee issues.
- Partner with US & Global HR, in partnership with Commercial team, to implement L&D initiatives.
- Partner effectively with Global HR and US team including, Talent Acquisition, HR operations and administration; Responsible for HR Generalist and Administration duties as needed.
- Manage and execute the ongoing field sales recruiting, including the collaboration with external recruitment partner.
- Proactively identify opportunities and assess improvements to the employee experience and partner with management to develop and implement innovative and lasting solutions.
- Collaborates on performance development and coaching processes which includes people and feedback reviews. May include addressing performance issues and partnering with managers to create and implement action plans.
- Job duties subject to change at discretion of the Company as business needs change.