Junior Brand Manager Endocrinology (f/m/d)
We are seeking a talented and ambitious Junior Brand Manager to join our team and report directly to the Head of Marketing Germany. This role requires an individual who can embody our values and contribute to our mission of making a positive impact on patient lives. As a Junior Brand Manager at Ascendis Pharma, you will be part of a vibrant, open, and collaborative environment that values innovation and dedication.
- Preparation of Product Launches in collaboration with internal departments, such as sales, medical, market access etc.
- Contributing to the development of the annual brand plan with the aim to build up a stable brand on the German market
- Conception and creation of differentiating sales force materials and relevant channel-specific content for websites, social media, newsletters, and paid media together with internal stakeholder and agencies
- Ensure effective role out of marketing campaigns to field team through sales meetings and training sessions
- Planning and execution of congresses and events
- Evaluation of market and competitor analyses and derivation of recommendations for action
- Be a hands-on driver of the German business and launch team.
- Development of a strong national networks and contacts to relevant interest groups
- Collaborate with the Head of Marketing Germany to create and execute a strategic vision for the product portfolio
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure the successful launch and management of the brands
- Translate complex scientific information into actionable business plans
- Understand and navigate the German healthcare system and payer landscape
- Engage with regional medical scientists to guide interactions effectively
Location of Role
The position is based in Munich, Germany. Candidates would ideally need to relocate if they don’t currently live within commuting distance and need to have the ability to travel as needed.
Target Start Date
At a personal level, the Junior Brand Manager must be an open-minded, inspirational, and motivated person and a modern thinker who will rapidly gain the confidence of the leadership team, colleagues, and external partners. The preferred individual must have strong team player skills and be capable of operating in an open, collaborative environment; creating the strategic vision but always being hands on and getting into the detail as required.
Ascendis Pharma is looking for a candidate who can work within the values of being patient-centric, science-based, performance-driven and creating an outstanding workplace.
Knowledge, Skills, and Experience
- Degree in business administration, natural sciences, medicine or similar
- 3 years relevant marketing exposure with biotech and/or pharmaceutical industry
- Marketing experience in rare diseases; ideally combined with knowledge in the endocrinology Therapeutic Area
- Proven expertise in launch management
- Comprehensive understanding of the German health care system
- Needs to have a broad science understanding in order to translate science into business
- Proficient with Microsoft 365 Suite incl. MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, OneNote) and MS Teams
- Experience with Veeva Vault PromoMats and Veeva CRM is a plus
- High resilience, superior endurance with engaging personality to work in in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with cross functional teams
- High energy self-starter with a hands-on mentality, ability to work in a hyper-growth environment
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written with the ability to influence internal and external stakeholders and excellent organizational skills
- Keen analytical skills and demonstrated ability to translate high-level business needs and objectives to actionable plans. Demonstrated strategic and critical thinking
- Multi-task while remaining organized and attentive to detail
- Work hard, be a trustworthy and collaborative team player
- Take initiative and solve complex problems
- Demonstrate sound judgement in terms of handling complex, confidential, and regulated information
- Demonstrate a hands-on mentality
- Fluent in German and English, both oral and written
Unique Ascendis DNA: Flat hierarchies, short lines of communication and a dynamic, open and informal working atmosphere. Tremendous opportunity to make an impact. Great team and corporate events
Remuneration package: You can expect an attractive base salary, a sponsored pension scheme (bAV), we will pay for your internet, and we offer exciting short- and long-term incentives
Onboarding: Structured, well-proven onboarding program to give you a clear picture of your responsibilities and the company you will be working for
Training: Tailor-made training and development opportunities embedded in a well-resourced training budget
Transport connections: Direct connection to tram station, parking lots for cars and bikes
Food & more: Soft drinks, fresh fruit and a wide variety of snacks
State of the art: Your new workplace is waiting for you, including an iPhone and a brand-new laptop