Student Assistant for Business Support in Global Support Functions
Are you an outgoing person who thrives with interacting, supporting, and advising users across several important IT applications within a fast-growing company?
If so, now is your chance to join Ascendis Pharma as our new Student Assistant.
Ascendis Pharma is a fast-growing biopharmaceutical company with locations in Denmark, Germany, and the United States. We are applying our TransCon technology to build a leading, fully integrated biopharmaceutical company with an independent pipeline of long-acting prodrug therapies that address unmet patient needs.
As a student assistant in Ascendis Pharma you will work with several System Mangers and be connected to Line Managers, Learning Admins, and Implementation Partners, and be involved in a variety of different IT applications, in particular the Learning Management System (LMS) and Adobe Sign.
You will have a centralized role and you will build up expertise fast. We will provide the needed training and mentoring to get you started and continuously add more to your skills. You will become part of an international team with a large network, and it will be a great opportunity for you to get your foot in the door to a great biotech company.
You will join Global Support Functions, Global IT in Ascendis Pharma and become part of a very exciting growth journey. You will have good development opportunities in a very flexible environment where “the way we do things here” is open for discussion.
You should expect to be involved in a broad variety of activities:
- Perform IT support in ServiceNow for different IT applications, in particular the Learning Management System (LMS) and Adobe Sign:
- User requests, access requests, questions etc.
- Participate in structuring, documenting and anchor the support flow and build/maintain the knowledge bases
- Help with quarterly SOX review and other repetitive review tasks
- In our Learning Management System:
- Upload content/learning materials/tests etc.
- Schedule events and sessions
- Structure and build curricula and user groups
- Take part in projects helping SMEs with investigations, documentation, administration, planning etc.
- In general: Support and assist Global Support Functions with ad hoc tasks
Ideally, you are in your third year of your Bachelor studies in the fields of Project Management, IT or something completely different, and you are continuing with a master’s degree.
Most importantly, you have a passion for helping users, learning new skills, working structured and optimizing and improving current ways of working. It is important that you are thorough in your work and that you are detail oriented.
The following qualifications are desirable:
- Strong flair for IT and administration
- You must be ready to take on different kinds of tasks with increasing complexity
- Ability to keep an overview of many tasks at once
- Curious, open-minded, and eager to learn
- Able to write concisely and persuasively
You are proficient in English at a professional level, both written and spoken.
You work independently and can run with a task with little supervision. You are a self-starter and learn at a quick pace. You are a doer and not afraid to learn from your mistakes.
You meet any task with the same energy, regardless of how interesting it is for you personally. You are conscientious about your tasks and can meet deadlines.
We offer you an exciting and challenging position in an entrepreneurial and international company with a short line of command.
You will be involved in activities that are central to Ascendis Pharma’s strategy and work with highly skilled and experienced colleagues on advancing an exciting product pipeline.
Place of work: Ascendis Pharma resides in a wonderful office facility in Tuborg Havn in Hellerup with a view of the harbor, the canals, and the sea.
Work hours: 15 hours a week is expected, in peak times up to 20 hours a week. Flexibility around your exams can be arranged with your manager.
For more details about the job or the company, please contact System Manager, Line Kok Jensen M +45 23 65 19 92 or email@example.com
All applications must be in English and are treated confidentially.
Something looks off?