IT System Manager - Global Functions - 1117
As IT System Manager at Ascendis Pharma, your role will be to implement, manage, maintain, develop, and support HR business applications and systems. You will work closely with devoted colleagues within the organization globally, who all share the overall goal of developing and bringing new innovative medicines to patients.
In collaboration with the Business stakeholders, IT Product Manager and Product Team, you will use your agile and industry experience to articulate what success looks like for a given product and rally the product team to turn that vision into reality.
You will join the Ascendis Pharma Global IT, Continuous Delivery organization, consisting of product teams delivering to business value streams. Ascendis is on a journey to a more agile based approach and by applying your knowledge, you will play a significant role in the transformation journey together with the rest of Global IT.
- Serve as the System Manager for IT Systems enabling HR business processes with technology platforms such as ADP Workforce, MediSpend, Workable, and other applications & integrations with a US presence.
- Responsible for the software solution including processes, requirements and configurations surrounding the use of system; including regulatory compliance, where applicable.
- Act as a subject matter expert and trusted advisor for internal stakeholders and a liaison to suppliers of relevant services supporting the above areas; manage stakeholder expectations and ensure business needs are understood and supported with current and planned functionality.
- Work closely with solutions architect to identify the optimum combination of applications that meet the requirements of business functions.
- Develop short-term and long-term system(s) roadmaps aligned with business goals and technology governance.
- Coordinate with cross-functional stakeholders such as IT Infrastructure, QA, Business Owners, Software vendor etc., to ensure project deliverables meet business expectations and timelines.
- Responsible for system administration and technical support, including
- resolution of access requests, and incidents
- change and release management
- Facilitate development of training material and conducting end user training
- escalation and coordination of support requests to software vendors and integration partners
- conduct periodic reviews to ensure data compliance, GxP, SOX regulations
- Contribute to the support and maintenance of operational documentation including SOPs, work instructions, manuals, and training materials for end users and system administrators.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related discipline and a minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in related roles in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology or related environment.
- Strong Knowledge and Experience with one or more of the following: ADP Workforce, Cornerstone LMS, Workday or similar.
- Preferred IT Business analysis, project management experience with good understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent communicator with strong stakeholder management skills.
- Experience in helping across all aspects of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of Data Integrity, GxP, 21 CFR Part 11, Annex 11, SOX and other regulatory requirements or policies is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as required, in a fast-paced, matrixed, team environment consisting of internal and external team members.
- Be inclusive, master constructive cooperate and able to delegate responsibilities & tasks.
- Have an Agile mindset in everything you do.
- Analytical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to adapt to changing priorities and deadlines.
- Travel requirements: 10% - 15%
- New hires based in the US will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or qualify for a medical or religious exemption or accommodation to this vaccination requirement, subject to applicable law.
- Salary range: $165-175K/year
- Medical insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Paid maternity leave
- Paid paternity leave
- Commuter benefits
- Disability insurance
Something looks off?