WELCOME to Aetion! We are a global leader in science-driven technology using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions. Our Aetion Evidence Platform is used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness and value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals, and clients. We’ve partnered with top biopharma companies and are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research and expand our product line. Aetion is headquartered in the US and has expanded throughout Europe with EU headquarters in Barcelona.
- European Medicines Agency selected Aetion to support safety and efficacy research in Europe
- Collaboration with the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE)
- Strategic partnership with Quinten Health to use Artificial Intelligence and Real-World Evidence to reduce research timelines
- Aetion and Cegedim Health Data long-term partnership to expand real-world evidence research in Europe
Aetion and Aetion’s leadership are recipients of several prestigious awards:
- Built In Boston, Built In New York, & Built In Los Angeles 2023 Best Places to Work
- Parity.org’s 2022 Best Companies for Women to Advance
- NYC Health Business Leaders’ 2022 Digital Health 100
- CB Insights’ 2022 Digital Health 150
Come join us!
PERKS of being an A-Teamer:
- 25 vacation days
- Daily in-office lunch stipend (and a fully stocked kitchen)
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years of employment
- Commitment to professional development opportunities with access to Skillsoft learning experience platform
- Employee-led initiatives including annual company-wide innovation day & DEI resource groups
- Comprehensive private health coverage w/ out-of-network reimbursements options .
- Peer & company recognition programs
- Mental Health & Wellness Benefits
- Monthly educational lunch & learns
Aetion is looking for an experienced professional for an Engagement Manager to strengthen our Delivery team. The Engagement Manager will be responsible for building a positive relationship with a client, post-contract execution. In this crucial role, you’ll drive the adoption, retention, and overall health of our new customers while working with internal stakeholders. This individual will lead multiple client accounts while simultaneously improving Aetion best practices.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Lead delivery on multiple client accounts
- Plan, direct and coordinate team activities, ensuring project milestones and timelines are met and maintained
- Manage client relationships, program governance and internal stakeholder communication
- Prioritize project criteria, processes and contribute to decisions regarding program/project direction
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define time-frames and deliverables
- Work in a fast-paced, remote work environment
- Manage scope and mitigate risk within engagements
- Develop a high level understanding of the healthcare industry including real world data sources, client specific therapeutic areas and strategic initiatives
- 20% Travel Required
- Bachelors required with 5+ years of relevant experience or Masters with 3+ years of relevant experience
- 3+ years experience in program management/governance in the healthcare industry
- 3+ years client facing experience and experience engaging with senior leadership
- 3+ years experience working cross-functionally
- Biopharma and/or payer experience
- Strong organizational and planning skills, high level of attention to detail
- Outstanding written, visual and oral communication skills
- PMI certification and Software/SaaS or Systems background a plus
- Has enthusiasm, passion, positive attitude and is driven to achieve results
- Eager to collaborate and work in teams
- Self-sufficient, solutions oriented and ability to troubleshoot
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.
Something looks off?