Please note this is a prospect posting for application collection only. Applications will be reviewed and candidates will be contacted when a role becomes available that matches your qualifications and interests.
WELCOME to Aetion! We are one of the country’s leading science-driven technology companies using real-world evidence to provide innovative healthcare solutions. Our Aetion Evidence Platform is used to evaluate the safety, effectiveness and value of medications, delivering better outcomes to patients, medical professionals, and clients. We’ve partnered with top biopharma companies and are backed by leading venture capital firms to help increase our medical research and expand our product line.
Aetion and Aetion’s leadership are recipients of several prestigious awards:
- Built In Boston, Built In New York, & Built In Los Angeles 2023 Best Places to Work
- Parity.org’s 2022 Best Companies for Women to Advance
- NYC Health Business Leaders’ 2022 Digital Health 100
- CB Insights’ 2022 Digital Health 150
Come join us!
PERKS of being an A-Teamer:
- Unlimited PTO
- 401(k) with 4% employer match
- 16 weeks of fully paid parental leave
- Daily in-office lunch stipend (and a fully stocked kitchen)
- Sabbatical opportunity after five years of employment
- Commitment to professional development opportunities with access to Skillsoft learning experience platform
- Employee-led initiatives including annual company-wide innovation day & DEI resource groups
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage w/ multiple plan options including an HSA plan with annual Aetion contributions and covered premium costs.
- Free membership to OneMedical
- Peer & company recognition programs
- Mental Health & Wellness Benefits
- Monthly educational lunch & learns
As a member of the scientific engagement team, you will support or lead customer engagements and deliver study results using our Aetion Evidence Platform. You will apply rigorous epidemiologic research methods and data analytic techniques to generate impactful and high quality real-world evidence for life sciences companies, payers, and at-risk providers.
- Work with customer scientists to guide them in designing, creating and delivering scientific results using the Aetion Evidence Platform.
- Work with customers and Aetion teammates to create and implement detailed protocols for scientific use cases and scientific validation studies.
- Set and support the project strategy, timeline, and align resources to meet customer expectations, paying close attention to contract scope, mitigating risk, escalating issues.
- Lead and support the dissemination and presentation of key findings and study results.
- Higher levels of seniority will also include additional responsibilities in leadership, process development, team mentoring and recruiting.
- Graduate degree (i.e. MPH, MS, PhD) in epidemiology, biostatistics, health services research, health economics or a related quantitative field.
- 1+ years of analytical or research methods experience related to epidemiological studies (i.e. prospective cohort study, case control study, confounding control, propensity score methods, multivariate regression).
- Working knowledge of health care datasets and experience conducting analyses with secondary data sources (e.g. medical and pharmacy claims, EMR/EHR, genomics, registry data).
- Working knowledge of study design and analytic methods, and/or working knowledge of research methodology and statistical methods.
- Demonstrated ability working with data structures, coding schemes, and data sources.
- Experience client facing and engaging with customers (in-person, on the phone and in writing) or demonstrated experience in external facing roles.
- Pharmacoepidemiology experience.
- Experience in cross-functional teams and decision making
- Ability to self-motivate
- Ability to travel (up to 10%) to customer sites or other Aetion facilities or scientific conferences.
- Ability to operate with adaptability and to thrive in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment.
At Aetion, internal pay equity across teams is our top priority. The salary range for this position is between $92,000 and $115,000. Grade level and salary ranges are determined through interviews and a review of education, experience, knowledge, skills, abilities of the applicant, equity with other team members, and alignment with market data.
Aetion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Aetion is committed to being an employer of choice, not just a good place to work, but a great and inclusive place to work. To that end, we strive to recruit and maintain a workforce that meaningfully represents the diverse and culturally rich communities that we serve. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disabled status or, genetic information.