Adicet Bio, Inc. is a clinical stage biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer. Adicet is advancing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” gamma delta T cells, engineered with chimeric antigen receptors (CARs) and adaptors (CAds), to enhance selective tumor targeting and facilitate innate and adaptive anti-tumor immune response for durable activity in patients. For more information, please visit our website at https://www.adicetbio.com.
Adicet Bio is seeking an experienced Staff Accountant professional who will be responsible for various aspects of the monthly/quarterly/annual close process. This position will also assist our A/P department with day-to-day activities. We are seeking an individual who is articulate, professional, has strong attention to detail and is hands on, enjoys wearing multiple hats and working in a fast-paced and growing organization. In addition, this person needs to be agile and be able to adjust to changing environments as new processes are being implemented.
The ideal candidate should have experience in Biotech and/or Life Sciences and knowledge of accounting operations as well as US GAAP.
- Prepare accounting journal entries to support accurate and timely financial statements;
- Review, reconcile, and analyze specific general ledger accounts on a monthly and quarterly basis;
- Responsible for day-to-day accounting activities including prepaid and fixed assets.
- Process two-way and three-way match of invoices in Accrualify in paperless environment;
- Ensure use tax is accrued and paid in a timely manner;
- Prepare and file 1099s;
- Support the monthly AP close and book related accruals;
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly financial statements and related SOX compliance activities;
- Ad hoc projects.
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, or equivalent
- 3+ years of progressive accounting experience, Biotech or Life Sciences preferred
- Experience with Business Central or Accrualify a plus
- Willing to work in a hybrid work environment
- Able to work with high volume of transactions in a fast-paced environment
- Strong ability to prioritize and organize work effectively
- Must be able to collaborate and communicate effectively
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, annual cash bonus, long-term incentives (equity), Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) and a 401(k) with ROTH and a 4.5% Company match.
To ensure the wellness of our employees and their loved ones, we offer comprehensive health plans (medical, dental, vision, etc.), Flexible Health and Commuter Spending Accounts (FSA) and a company matched Health Savings Account (HSA). We also offer a life, AD&D, short and long-term disability insurance, and legal, pet, and various other voluntary insurance programs.
We also believe our greatest ideas come when we are refreshed and focused, and we offer generous paid time-off including 12 company holidays with end-of-year shutdown, vacation, sick time, and paid parental leave.
At Adicet, our people are our greatest focus. We believe that attracting and retaining the best and brightest is the key to achieving our mission to deliver best-in-class gamma delta T cell therapies for patients fighting cancer.
Adicet is located in a state-of-the-art facility and works to create an incredible office experience with an onsite gym and various other fitness options, abundant, zero-cost, onsite parking with electric vehicle charging stations and free shuttle (Caltrain), company subsidized lunches (delivered onsite daily) and fully stocked breakrooms.
In compliance with California’s pay transparency law and in pursuit of pay equity and fairness, we publish salary ranges for all open positions. The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, their qualifications (education, experience, specialty, and training), and peer and market data. This listed salary range represents the Company’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting.