Specialist/Specialist II, QC Testing, Quality Control Development
Adicet Bio, Inc. is a clinical stage biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer. Adicet is advancing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” gamma delta T cells, engineered with chimeric antigen receptors (CARs) and adaptors (CAds), to enhance selective tumor targeting and facilitate innate and adaptive anti-tumor immune response for durable activity in patients. For more information, please visit our website at https://www.adicetbio.com.
SPECIALIST, QC TESTING, QUALITY CONTROL DEVELOPMENT
We are currently seeking an energetic and experienced individual with viral vector and/or cell therapy quality control background to join our Quality Control Development (QC) team. The successful candidate will contribute to the advancement of Adicet’s product pipeline by managing external sample testing, assisting in-house sample analysis, and other assigned tasks. You will also be expected to independently organize, analyze, and present results and conclusions.
The individual will work as part of the QC team in collaboration with Manufacturing, Process Development, and Research teams, as well as external collaborators to advance diverse projects while adhering to communicated timelines.
- Receive and manage samples: The QC Specialist will be responsible for receiving and tracking all samples, ensuring that they are properly labeled, accounted for, and stored.
- Coordinate sample shipment and testing: The QC Specialist will coordinate the shipment of samples to internal and external testing facilities and ensure that all necessary documentation is in place.
- Receive, review, archive, and trend test results from external testing laboratories: The QC Specialist will receive and review the test reports to ensure that they meet quality standards. The QC Specialist will maintain a complete and organized archive of all test results, including trending analysis and documentation as needed.
- Support in-house QC testing: The QC Specialist may assist in-house quality control testing as needed.
- Review test records and other documents: The QC Specialist will review test records and other related documents to ensure accuracy and compliance.
- Assist investigations: The QC Specialist will assist non-conformance investigations and draft investigation reports.
- Coordination with Quality Assurance: The QC specialist will assist in the compilation of data packages to provide to the Quality Assurance team to facilitate release of raw materials or finished products.
- BS or MS in biological sciences or a related field is required.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Pharmaceutical or Biotechnology industry is required.
- Experience in cGMP procedures is strongly preferred.
- Experience in at least two areas of the followings is required: cell culture, cell-based assays, immunoassays, and flow cytometry.
- Experience with cell therapy QC methods is highly desired.
- Ability to analyze and interpret complex data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently, multitask, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly motivated, organized, detail oriented, and disciplined record keeping.
We offer a competitive compensation package including base salary, annual cash bonus, long-term incentives (equity), Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) and a 401(k) with ROTH and a 4.5% Company match.
To ensure the wellness of our employees and their loved ones, we offer comprehensive health plans (medical, dental, vision, etc.), Flexible Health and Commuter Spending Accounts (FSA) and a company matched Health Savings Account (HSA). We also offer a life, AD&D, short and long-term disability insurance, and legal, pet, and various other voluntary insurance programs.
We also believe our greatest ideas come when we are refreshed and focused, and we offer generous paid time-off including 12 company holidays with end-of-year shutdown, vacation, sick time, and paid parental leave.
At Adicet, our people are our greatest focus. We believe that attracting and retaining the best and brightest is the key to achieving our mission to deliver best-in-class gamma delta T cell therapies for patients fighting cancer.
Adicet is located in a state-of-the-art facility and works to create an incredible office experience with an onsite gym and various other fitness options, abundant, zero-cost, onsite parking with electric vehicle charging stations and free shuttle (Caltrain), company subsidized lunches (delivered onsite daily) and fully stocked breakrooms.
In compliance with California’s pay transparency law and in pursuit of pay equity and fairness, we publish salary ranges for all open positions. The salary of the finalist selected for this role will be set based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to, their qualifications (education, experience, specialty, and training), and peer and market data. This listed salary range represents the Company’s good faith and reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation at the time of posting.